Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, wild-crafted from Nordic forests, 100% whole fruit blueberry, 35-day supply, 6 oz, freeze-dried and powdered wild blueberries, high in anthocyanins, free recipe book
Free Shipping Included! Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, wild-crafted from Nordic forests, 100% whole fruit blueberry, 35-day supply, 6 oz, freeze-dried and powdered wild blueberries, high in anthocyanins, free recipe book by LOOV at Sonoran Herbalist. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bilberries (wild blueberries) are nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. Bilberry (wild blueberry) is very different from the cultivated
Product Description & Reviews
Bilberries (wild blueberries) are nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. Bilberry (wild blueberry) is very different from the cultivated blueberry. Bilberry grows in wild forests, while the blueberry is cultivated. The wild blueberry is handpicked and grows ecologically, with no carbon or water footprint. The wild blueberry contains anthocyanin at a level that is 3-5 times higher than that of the cultivated blueberry. Organic wild blueberry powder is an easy way to include this world-famous superfood in your daily diet. Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature. EAT WITHIN 60 DAYS OF OPENING. TIP: Make sure the packaging is sealed and airtight after opening to prevent the powder from clumping and to preserve the highest quality of nutrients.
Features & Highlights
- LAB TESTED - HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS. Wild blueberries have a high anthocyanin content and are a powerful source of polyphenols and antioxidants. The anthocyanin in blueberries supports the normal functions of the immune system, neuronal and cognitive brain functions, and ocular health. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against age-induced oxidative stress. Potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure and the normal functions of the nervous system.
- 6 oz (171 g) of organic wild blueberry powder = 46.82 oz (1325 g) of fresh organic wild blueberries. LOOV organic wild blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder is made from whole blueberries. Contains the pulp, seeds, and skin of the blueberries. Wild blueberry powder is nature's own pure and natural form of health supplement, valued due to its extremely high anthocyanin content. In industrial usage, some active ingredients can be extracted from blueberries to make dietary supplements.
- GENUINE, FRESH, NATURAL TASTE AND COLOR. Freeze-drying is the best method to preserve the natural taste, color, and aroma of the berry. Organic wild blueberry powder is sweet and purple, or dark violet in color. Unlike cultivated blueberries, wild blueberries are dark blue both outside and inside. Due to the berry's high antioxidant content, its flesh is fruity and violet in color. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and 4 times as much anthocyanin than cultivated blueberries.
- VERY FINE IN TEXTURE, EASY TO MIX AND USE. Organic wild blueberry powder is very fine and mixes easily into smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal flakes, muesli, and protein shakes. Since the powder is made from whole, organic wild blueberries and nothing else, the powder (like fresh blueberries) will not dissolve in water. Tastes great in baked goods (like muffins, cakes, etc.). The Finnish people begin using wild berries as young children and include the berries in many children's food products.
- HANDPICKED. WILD-CRAFTED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland's total land area is covered in forests. Finland has the highest number of the world's largest, certified organic forest berry areas. In mid-summer, there are 19 hours of daylight in southern Finland, and in the northern Arctic Circle region the sun never sets. This abundance of light causes the formation of anthocyanin compounds and wild blueberries that grow wild in the forests develop extremely high levels of antioxidants.
5.5 x 1.9 x 9.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LOOV, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pure Encapsulations
mpn: CRD9, ean: 0767644757782,
Cranberry extract provides urinary tract support without the unwanted sugar found in cranberry juice or juice cocktails, which can encourage the growth of unfriendly bacteria. It enhances the acidity of urine and maintains a healthy urinary tract eco...
By Nature's Plus
mpn: 097467039537, ean: 0097467039537,
Nature's Plus - Ultra Cranberry 1000 S/R, 90 capsules is the highest quality cranberry supplement ever formulated. Just one sustained release tablet supplies an unprecedented 1,000 mg of pure cranberry juice solids. It has never been easier to recei...
By Alerna Kidney Health
mpn: D-Mannose 60VC 3B, ean: 0015568017667,
D-Mannose complements the body's natural cleansing process* and supports normal urinary tract function.* Includes Cranberry Concentrate and botanically sourced Vitamin C from Organic Rose Hips and Cranberry Extract. Our Quality & Money Back Guaran...
mpn: No Model, ean: 0680474631100,
Description:D-Mannose is a natural sugar (similar to glucose) that has been studied for its potential ability to suppport a normal, healthy urinary tract. CranActin Cranberry AF extract has also been added to help create the ultimate bacterial antiad...