Some patients with gallstones will experience severe abdominal pain, while for some there might not be any symptoms at all. The presence of stones in gallbladder is a condition that is medically referred to as cholelithiasis. This condition is known to be common among women and also in people of more than 40 years of age. So, people falling under these categories can rely on herbal supplements to avoid gallstones to protect themselves from stones.
What is gallbladder?
It is actually a sac that stores a substance known as bile that is produced by the liver. After a meal, the gallbladder will contract and will release the bile into the intestines for helping with the process of digestion.
What are gallstones?
Gallstones are generally known to occur when one of the substances that form the bile, generally a waste called as bilirubin or cholesterol turns too concentrated and forms a hard stone. In most cases, these stones will sit in the bladder and will not cause any issue, but in some cases, they block the exit from the gallbladder known as cystic duct. When this happens, the gallbladder gets into spasms and swell, which leads to a condition called as cholecystitis. Reports state that an episode of cholecystitis might resolve on its own or there are also chances that it can develop into serious condition due to bacterial infection and inflamed bladder.
What are the reasons for gallstone occurrence?
Even though, many different reasons are stated for the same, here are some of the most common causes include:
1. Excess cholesterol content in the bile
2. Excess bilirubin in the bile
3. A blockage in the gallbladder that prevents proper emptying and it need not be a stone
4. Low bile concentration of substance known as bile salt.
People falling under the categories given below are at higher risk of developing gallstones and they are recommended to rely on herbal supplements to avoid gallstones:
1. Those who are overweight
2. Pregnant women
3. Eating a diet that is rich in fat and cholesterol and low in fiber content
4. Taking hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills
5. A rapid loss of weight
6. Those with diabetes
7. Those taking medications to bring down cholesterol level
8. Those with family history of gallstones.
What are herbal supplements?
As mentioned earlier, people at higher risk of getting gallstones are recommended to take herbal supplements to avoid gallstones. Such an herbal supplement called as Kid Clear capsules will help them get out of the problem with ease.
What are the uses of Kid Clear capsules?
Not just prevention of gallstones, these capsules will also help with:
1. Gallbladder and kidney cleansing to avoid gallstones
2. Prevention of gallbladder and kidney diseases
3. Dissolving gallbladder and kidney stones if already present.
So, these are herbal supplements to avoid gallstones and also to cure gall and kidney stones.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!